Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sabbatical

I think it happens to all of us at one point or another. You reach that point where things slow down, new projects or events pull you in different directions and all of a sudden your plate if overflowing.



I've reached that point. I need to cut loose some extra fluff and find some focus, find some direction, find something. Release some things and see where everything falls.


I guess I've been taking a break sub-consciously since my posting has been sporadic at best. I'll post when the mood strikes me. I think I'm going to turn off comments, but my e-mail will still be open.




I'm trying to find a balance like Frazz.

If this is hard to read go here.












I'm going to leave you with this post from Phoenix. Listen to what she says about heros.....smart girl.

See you on the flip side.


As always.......


Game On!