Sunday, April 15, 2007

Beat me.....

with my arms as you pull them out of their sockets. Should be easy to pull them out as they were about to fall of on their own when I finished this mornings workout with 4x100 HARD. It's not easy swimming "hard" in only a speedo, embarrassing if you know what I mean....

My legs could use the massaging affect from my arms to help revive them from the 1.5 hour ride on the trainer last night.

My body is tired from the workouts but........damn it feels great. I'm feeling real good about the workouts lately.

Keep 'em coming.

That was the e-mail I sent my coach Thursday afternoon after riding Wednesday night and swimming Thursday morning.
Game is so On.

2 comments:

Dances with Corgis said...

Heh. :) I really didn't need the visual of why it is embarrassing to swim "hard" in a speedo though! :)

Bolder said...

advantages of having a female coach.