Friday, September 11, 2009

What is your next race?

Lately that is the question many of my friends have been asking me. I really didn't have anything on my race calendar after Musselman. I ran the Skirt Chaser in Denver but I really didn't race that. I just wanted to catch Aimee before the finish line.

But I am running this weekend.....with a team.....of girls.

I'll be running on trails with names like:

Stampede - the first leg
This Sucks - swamp running?
Swoosh - sections called the Abyss and Death by Mosquitoes?
Vertigo - mountain climbs and butt slides?

Our friend Jen contacted us about running at Dance With Dirt in Hell, MI. She needed some replacements after some of last years team bailed for another race.

Aimee and I couldn't pass this up. This is going to be so much fun. Pictures and a report when we are done.

This is Jen's team video from last year.

2 comments:

Ms. V. said...

Loving Back in the Saddle on your playlist!!!

Shawn said...

Awww - you got to do a skirt chaser! I had that on my list for this year, but it looks like they aren't going to do a race in California. It just looks like so much fun!

And glad you're 'back in the saddle' :) enjoy!