Friday, August 08, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

I often can't come up with a G,B and U but today was not a normal day. Day one of my big training weekend had me up at 5AM to get ready for my 2.5 hour run.

The Good:
Running on stretches of road with no cars around.

Cool temps with a slight breeze and cloud cover.


Seeing this during my two loops through the park. Simply Beautiful.





19.9 miles in 2:37......7:53/mile


The Bad:

After the first hour there were more cars on the road. Oh well.


Accidentally discarding the BIMActive information from my cell phone. I still had my watch splits.


The Ugly:

Two big chaffing marks on the inside of my legs. Should have put on some BodyGlide.

Fortunately the Ugly gets taken care of with this stuff. It's AWESOME. And no wise cracks about it being a Monistat product.


Game On.

2 comments:

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

You almost lost your Man Card with the monistat product, but your fast run splits saved you! :-)

triguyjt said...

what ever works big guy!!!

LOL