Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday at Last

Yeah, it's been one of those weeks and reading through my bloglines I see others have had hard weeks as well. But somehow they found some time to post something.

Me? I got nothing. I mean I have stuff I want to post about......I just don't have it in me to post about it.

Some of my tri-buddies rocked it at the Racing for Recovery half IM in Munroe, MI last weekend. EB and MD had good solid races.

PTMATBWF - EB knows what this is all about and I do want to dedicate a post to it.

Last night Aimee and I listened to Ray Zahab talk. He is one of the runners from Running the Sahara. Going into this speaking event indifferent, meaning I didn't care if we went or not, I came out of it with a better attitude. He is a great speaker and has great purpose to his life. Something for people to think about at many levels. That deserves a post of it's own.

What's coming up....Andrew graduating from Ohio University Saturday...father's day....The Dam Tri.....Musselman Double Mussel. Just all sorts of fun summer shit.

Maybe this little brain dump has helped, hard to say.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Send some love to Tri Diesel. He's gonna get his Game On at the Wendy's International Sprint tri. It's his first. I'm excited for him and can't wait to hear about his experience.

Another triathlete is born out of the blood, sweat and tears of personal sacrifice and effort.

ROCK IT BIG DADDY!!!!!

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

just found your blog through Cyndi -- glad I stopped by! I'm so new to this tri thing, but am so amped!! I'm sure I'll learn a lot from your posts! :D