Thursday, May 20, 2010

Game On - With a Plan

"A Goal Without a Plan is Just a Wish."

During an office conference call today, the COO of the company was reviewing the past performance and future plans for 2010. He used the quote above to describe the company strategy for 2010.

I found it appropriate as I was getting ready for the American Triple T this weekend. I looked at my notebook and read the notes I had scribbled for each race.

What I would be wearing.

What I would be eating.

What I would do pre and post race.

There is no wishing about the outcome of this race, or should I say races. I have goals for my second showing at Triple T. All I need to do now is execute the plan.

Game On.

3 comments:

MissFit Island said...

Good Luck and have fun! I know you will do great!

Christi said...

Go execute the plan!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Have fun my friend, I might go down Sunday and watch.