Monday, May 24, 2010

Triple T - Quick Review

Another Triple T is in the bag....just like I am. I knew what I was getting into. I had raced it last year. I wanted to improve my time and push it a bit farther.

And..I..did.

A quick recap of the four races.

Friday Super Sprint - 250 yard swim, 5 mile bike, 1 mile run.
24:09 finish time with a 6:32 mile.

Saturday Morning Olympic - .9 mile swim, 24 mile bike, 6.5 mile run
2:30:44 finish time with a 5:57 during mile 6
Time improvement of 9 minutes from prior year.

Saturday Afternoon Olympic - 24 mile bike, .9 mile swim, 6.5 mile run
2:38:46 finish time with a lot of OUCH

Sunday Half Iron - 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13 mile run
5:35:44 finish time with pain, walking and digging very deep. Add 5 minutes to last years time.

Here are two pictures that help sum up the weekend. Details explaining the pictures will hopefully follow soon.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! A nut too!! Way to go Eric! We are proud of you!
Amy & Jimmy

Matty O said...

Solid! That is one heck of a weekend!!!

Can't wait to get the details!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

CONGRAT!!! I am in awe, I was there briefly, looking for people coming into t2, didnt see anyone I knew.

Turbo Photographs said...

AMAZING!! Congrats. Wow ...

Christi said...

Wow, what an amazing weekend of racing! Congrats!

MissFit Island said...

Fantastic!

Can't wait to hear the stories behing the pix.