Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

Four days. Have you ever kept awesome news quiet for four days? It's not easy. Especially if it's something that no one would ever expect. I've been quietly wondering when to spill the beans.

I mean it was a personal choice. I thought about it for a very long time. Like four years long time.

The decision would be permanent. No...it's not anything like LeBron's "Decision". I've made other permanent decisions in much less time. But this one needed to be just right. Many options went through my head. I would think about it, then set it aside to be brought up at a later date.

Wow this was hard. When I did make up my mind I wasn't sure about sharing it. I kept remembering that it was a personal thing. Do I need to share it with everyone? Would people really care? I looked around at my friends and thought...yeah...they would want to know. And I'm a pretty open type of guy. I don't hold much back if people ask. I threw one little hint out there and no one picked up on it.

Now that I have given you the run around. Now that I have teased you enough.....

.....maybe I do sound like LeBron.....without the hour long show........

just keep scrolling down


















and down.............



















and down.........................


















I am so fucking excited.....................





















TA DA..................




Yeah...I know. You're jealous. As my Crossfit Coach says, "I have ink envy."

Don't hate me because it's awesome. Hate me because I did it first.......AND it's awesome.

6 comments:

Iron Eric said...

Dang man. That is pretty wicked. Hope your doing well.

FastKenny said...

Welcome to the "M-Dot Tat" club, my teammate and friend!!
Bonus points for originality and effect! Gotta fill in that dot now!

Christi said...

That tat is absolutely awesome and you did great!

TriEric said...

Iron Eric....Yes I'm doing well, keep up the good running.

BDD....I thought so too

FastKenny.....I kindof like the circle with no color. But I can always fill it in later.

Cristi....Thanks

Anonymous said...

Excuse my inner truck driver...

But that is F-ing Awesome!

Nice work.

MissFit Island said...

Niiiice.

BTW - 4 days - thats it?

I kept both my pregnancies a secret from everyone except my husband and doctor for 4 months and 5 months repectively.

I kept a Disney trip a surprise for my whole family - no one knew - for 8 months.

Needless to say if you ever need to tell someone a secret you want no one else to know - I'm it.