Saturday, February 12, 2011

Catching up

...and it's not only the pictures I need to catch up with. There is a fine line between working on the pictures one at a time and loading them in batches. As you can see I just put up 5 posts in order to get caught up. That is called falling way behind. But I also can't seem to get a picture up each day.

I need to work on small batches every couple of days.

I also need to work on catching up with real blogging.

News about my team, Snakebite Racing.

What my current training is (all you hear is about me being broken).

My 2011 race schedule.

Motivation, inspiration and deep thoughts.

I think I just listed what should be posted next.

Have a great weekend.

Game On.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Excited!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I have so many ideas as well in my head that need to be blogged as well.

You will catch up

allanjel said...

What is this "real" blogging you speak of? I kind of feel every post is an insight into the writer. It seems you are a busy man, with lots of thoughts on the surface and deep in your soul. Each and every one a gift to your readers, that will come out at the right time for you (and us).

Ruben (ruben@triumphtriathlon.com) said...

Hi Eric!

Nice blog you have here. FYI, I created a community of triathlete bloggers online called TriumphTriathlon.com. It's still in BETA phase right now but I'm trying to grow the community. You could also win free entry into the 140.6 of your choice! Please check out. Thanks for your help and keep up the good work on your blog!

Make it a great day,
Ruben