Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's a nervous type of feeling.....

....and I remember it well. Not necessarily from the first time I did it but the second. A feeling of what the heck am I doing, what the hell have I gotten my self into. And tonight I got that same feeling in the pit of my stomach. Not for myself, but for someone else.

I know everything will be alright. Having faith and confidence in ones abilities is what pushes the nervousness and butterflies aside.

Nothing bad....it's all good. Just had to brain dump.

I can't take much more pressure inside my head with my sinuses blocking up. I'm trying to get this cold under control before the weekend. My three week training block was cut short due to a sudden head cold. Aimee and I are about two weeks out from the Athens Half Marathon on April 5th. She's gunning for it, I'm still undecided if it will be race or a training day.

Either way....Game On

No comments: