Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday Photos - Week 9

2/26/10 - Because of a busy weekend, we did our 4 hour bike ride in the basement Friday afternoon.

2/27/10 - Saturday we drove down to visit my son and girlfriend in Louisville. And it was my birthday. We had an awesome time with them.

2/28/10 - We partied into the next day. A guy at the table next to us had this message put on the "Phase of the Night" mirror. He asked if Andrew and I were brothers.

3/1/10 - Back at home I started to strip down Aimee's bike. Time for an overhaul before Ironman Utah.

3/2/10 - I had a follow-up visit with my eye doctor. I've known Dr. Pete for 35 years. He's a good friend from when our ages were in the single digits.

3/3/10 - The finished product. Aimee's bike all pimped out in pink.

3/4/10 - What do triathletes in training eat. I couldn't take the picture fast enough to show you the tuna steak on a bed of rice surrounded with brussel sprouts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously. You + Andrew = TWINS.

Glad you had a fun weekend!

Turbo Photographs said...

New pimped out pink bike is bbbad to the bone!!! Love it.

We had tuna steaks last night too! Aren't they the best??

Christi said...

Wow, 4 hours in the basement. That is very impressive! I also love the pink bike! Very pretty! Does the bike have a name?

MissFit Island said...

Ooooh! I am so jealous of Aimee's pink bike.