Thursday, July 06, 2006

Let's Play Tag

I'm It...I have been tagged by Tri-ing Without Limits:

four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Dad
2. Husband
3. Triathlete
4. Student
at times each has felt like a job, but I love each "job", except for student ; )

four movies I watch over and over:
1. Major League
2. Weird Science
3. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
4. Any Jackie Chan movie
if I run across them on TV I'm done for

four places I have lived:
1. Parent's House
2. College Dorm Room
3. Apartment
4. My own house

four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Food Network (almost any show)
2. Weather Channel (have to know the current weather)
3. MXC on Spike
4. Fox 8 News in the Morning

four places I have been on vacation:
1. Aruba (Honeymoon)
2. Antigua
3. Baja Mexico
4. Multi-sport tour of Yellowstone and Grand Tetons

four websites I visit daily:
1. My Yahoo (e-mail account)
2. Blog Lines (keep track of my bloggiest friends)
3. Cleveland Triathlon Club forum (great information)
4. Training Peaks (coach uses this for my workouts)

four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza (especially grilled)
2. Fish (Salmon, snapper, talapia, etc. on the grill)
3. Wings
4. Race food (Gatorade, Carbo-pro, clif bars, clif blocks, hammer gel)

four places I would rather be right now:
1. Training (Swim/Bike/Run)
2. With my wife
3. Sleeping
4. Laying on the beach

four favorite bands/singers:
1. Fatboy Slim
2. Timo Mass
3. Prodigy
4. Blue Man Group

four bloggers I’ll Tag
1. TriGreyhound
2. Dante - The Journey
3. Buckeye Runner
4. Mark's Triathlon Blog

No comments: