Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yes....I am an Ironman

I just wanted to get a quick post up to say I survived and thanks for all of the well wishes pre-race, good vibes during the race and congratulations post-race.

Needless to say I am very happy with my final results. I've started writing my race journal and will get it typed up and start posting to the blog-o-sphere.

Right now it's time to sit back, relax, and think about what I have done.

Once again, thanks to everyone for all of your support during my IM journey.

More to come soon.

I got my Game On, get yours on too.

6 comments:

Bolder said...

You are an IRONMAN!

Looked you up, outstanding result Eric!!

You should be very pleased, you rocked that course six ways to Sunday.

Look forward to your report!!!

Trisaratops said...

You came...you saw...you KICKED ASS.

Can't wait for the report! :)

Wes said...

Congratulations, Eric!

Janet Edwards said...

Way to go Eric!!

qcmier said...

You...are...a...Fickin'...STUD

greyhound said...

Ironman?? Do ya' think?? You might be something else entirely. Iron hardly suffices to describe something so freakin' fast.