Friday, January 12, 2007

Merry Christmas

Come on. It wasn't that long ago. Have you forgotten all about being nice to each other and fellowship and caring and Jesus and connecting? I didn't think so.

I was putting away more decorations and had to make sure I posted a picture of the ornament I got from my mom. My parents were at Lake Placid when I did the race. They stayed a couple of days extra to see more of the area, definitely nice to be retired. So they were strolling through town and one of the shops was selling ornaments. The entire thing is hand painted, including my name, number and finish time. What an awesome gift.

It's a great reminder that I am an Ironman.

Game On!

2 comments:

BuckeyeRunner said...

Blogger hate you..or me...or some combination there of as it never lest me post on your blog....and it is just you! Wierd.

Anyway. I love the work out breakdown form the trail. I get similar results from the Garmin. Waht do you use?

Trisaratops said...

That is awesome!