Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012

New Year....New Beginnings....New Adventures.

In typical fashion I started 2012 with the Cleveland Tri Club's Polar Bear Plunge. It was great weather that saw over 325 people take the plunge into Lake Erie.


Hey I'm smiling so it couldn't have been that bad. By the time we got home my toes were no longer cold.



Aimee and I then got ready for my family to come over for dinner. With the family expanding this year, more on that later, we pushed our holiday meal to New Years Day. It doesn't matter when we get together because once we sit at the table great times are sure to be had. This year was no different.

We don't need the wine to enjoy ourselves but it does help compliment the meal of beef tenderloin and lobster tails.


Happy New Year's to all. Make 2012 your year of change, challenge and adventures.

Game On.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Happy New Year to you and Aimee! I hope y'all have a great one!