Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year............

Wow what a way to start the new year. I managed to get alot accomplished today. I was supposed to meet some people for a long run but one couple had to cancel so no one else showed up.....Solo Run. I don't mind running alone but I was out there for two hours. Nice thing is that I can pick the route and I made best use of it. Cleveland has a great metropark system with some bridal and nature trails that are great for running. I enjoyed three loops that I usually don't get on except when I run by myself. The time went fast and I enjoyed the morning.

After the run I made my way home in time to get a quick bite to eat and put on my Speedo for the Cleveland Triathlon Club's Polar Plunge #3. I did this last year and had a blast. This year we had a huge crowd and I hope to post some pictures later. Lake Erie was a mild 36 degrees this year, at least there was no snow or ice.

After the dip, my wife and I started taking down the Christmas decorations and I installed my new satellite radio, it rocks.

I hope everyone had a safe New Years Eve/Day and hope 2006 is good for everyone.

No comments: