Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Missed a day already

So it's the third day of the new year and I've already missed a day on my blog. At least I didn't miss my morning workout. Did 2500 yards in the pool Monday morning before I had to drive my son back to college in southern Ohio. I didn't mind driving him down but it occupies so much of the day. When I got home around 6:30 I had a bite to eat them hopped on my bike for a 1 hour spin. Had to move my legs after so much driving.

Not being a big football fan I was surprised that I watched the entire Fiesta Bowl Monday night. OSU had a great game and was quite lucky at times.

Tuesday was a little bit of a struggle to get out of bed. I still made it to the Y for my morning swim. Little did I know it was going to be such a monster workout. I was in the water for 1.5 hours. I know I was tired but I felt very good when it was all done.

First day back at work after the holidays had me at two customers before going to a memorial service for my co-workers husband who died Dec. 30th. He was only 58 and left behind his wife and daughter. It was a great opportunity to show support for my co-worker and learn more about her husband. He will be missed by many people.

1 comment:

:) said...

Sorry you had to go to the funueral...

Great job on keeping your workouts up!